The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals
Proven No-Pressure Sales Techniques That Will Make You Love Selling and Love Making More Money
This is the "must have item if you are a studio owner, personal training director, club personal trainer, independent trainer, phone fitness coach, or group training expert
The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals was researched and compiled by Jim Labadie, a Personal Trainer who can speak your language, but more importantly, is an expert at breaking down the entire sales process and making it so easy for fitness professionals to use right away.
Most fitness professionals hate the idea of "selling". That's because they've witnessed high pressure techniques in products from insurance to used cars and they've stereotyped the process and would rather have a root canal then sell. This training program is about no pressure selling that really works.
Unfortunately, running a personal training business is just that, a business, and nothing happens until a sale is made. The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals takes a totally new approach and trains you in a no pressure sales technique that works, clients literally sell themselves into using your services.
- Are you sick and tired of working your butt off to get prospects in the front door, only to have them leave without signing up for your fitness services?
- Have you ever done a time-consuming presentation that you thought was going great only to have your fitness prospect tell you they need to "think it over?" And then never heard back from them?
- Can your prospects literally feel you squirming when the first question they want answered is "how much does it cost?"
- Do you dread having to bring up the subject of money? And do you wonder when's the best time to even talk about it?
- Perhaps you'd like to sell the services of other fitness professionals, but you're not sure how?
- Frustrated because your personal training department isn't generating the revenues you know all too well it is capable of?
Being an Outstanding Fitness Professional is Not Enough
The reality in this world is that there is no correlation whatsoever between being technically good or skilled at what you do and getting paid what you deserve. Success in business is like a 3-legged stool, you need to be a highly skilled fitness trainer, you need to know how to market and promote yourself, and you need to close sales at high percentage rate that is a pleasing experience for your clients as well as you. If one of these three is missing, the business can't go anywhere.
You've probably printed off your business cards and you slick brochures, perhaps you even have a website, but unfortunately marketing can only create leads, it doesn't close sales. Creating revenues requires an awareness and a systemized approach to having dialog with your prospects. It's all about what you say and how you say it. Master this and you will make far more money.
The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals gives you the tools to effortlessly close more sale so that you can move on to what you love best, helping them to reach their fitness goals.
A New Attitude Towards Selling
When you know what you're doing and you've mastered the skills outlined in The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals, selling actually becomes fun. The dread goes out of the equation and the cash register starts ringing sweetly.
And it's really easy and there is no pressure on you or the prospect when you do it the right way. And the right way is exactly what The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals can teach you.
The author has spent thousands and thousands of dollars on professional sales training. He's done the research into people who make hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars as no pressure sales people. And The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals shares their secret techniques with you.
Here Is Just A Sampling Of What You Will Master Upon Completion Of This Program
The 3 most important words in sales.
Why sales is about listening and not talking
How to love objections and how to best overcome each and every one
Why you should sell today and educate tomorrow
How to keep from giving away your knowledge for free and handling prospects that only want free advice from you
The how's and why's of setting and conducting sales appointments and making sure prospects keep their appointments at the scheduled time.
Amazingly why you don't need to carry business cards or brochures and get more clients because of it
How to maintain dignity and ethics at all times
How to talk less and listen your way to sales
How rev up your referral process and even start it before the sale is even closed!
How you can make the prospect feel like they can't imagine going on living without hiring you
Exactly how and when you should bring up the subject of money
Why you must always take the moral highroad when you seek out the help of other
How you can keep clients from backing out of the deal
How to generate passive income by selling the services of other fitness professionals
Why "how" you say something is far more important than "what" you say
The reason it is critical to enter the prospects sub-conscious and exactly how to do it
How to hold to your rates and make the client happy to pay it.
How you can qualify and disqualify prospects immediately so you can save the most valuable commodity in the world, time.
Information Packed CDs to Listen to Over and Over Again
You'll hear exactly how you do it! the role plays of real-life scenarios allow you to literally feel how it is done. how you should sound. what you should say. all in exactly the types of real-life situations fitness professionals find themselves day in and day out!
This really is a no-pressure selling system. If you use the system the way it is designed you will literally never worry about going into any selling situation again. It's so simple, and if you've read the testimonials this will look awfully familiar, your prospects will actually ask you to take their money.
About the Author
Jim Labadie is the President of Achieve Total Fitness, Inc. in Tampa, FL. In less than two years time he was able to build a very successful personal fitness coaching firm. His new goal is to help fitness professionals everywhere earn the money and recognition they deserve so they can enjoy living the lifestyle they've always dreamt of having.
Labadie is a contributing writer for Personal Fitness Professional magazine, Club Industry, PTontheNET.com, FitCommerce.com and I'm the only "full-time" faculty member of Ryan Lee's Personal Trainer U.com
Own The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals Platinum Edition Now for only $297.00
The All Inclusive Kit Contains the Following:
Product is in stock for immediate shipment.
- The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals CD set. 2.5 hours
- Two Live 30-minute phone coaching sessions with Jim Labadie that will be recorded and sent to you on CD to listen over and over again.
- "How to Master Sales for Fitness Professionals" CD. This brand new CD takes the selling system you'll learn and brings it to an entirely new level
- 23 of the most powerful questions you will master to set appointments, close sales and begin earning greater income.
- The Exclusive "Fit to Sell" Email Newsletter filled with the latest cutting-edge sales techniques and instructions on exactly how to apply them in real-life scenarios. It's the kind of information you cannot find anywhere else to help make selling your fitness services easier than you ever thought possible!
- An audio CD interview on pitching fitness program ideas to large corporations. The CD teaches you how to approach companies, what to say, how to find out how much they are willing to pay and what exactly it is they want so you don't waste one single second putting together a time-consuming (and worthless) sales presentation they don't want to see!
- A copy of one of a breakthrough one-hour tele-seminars. It is jam-packed with ideas for your business. Including how one prospect's email inquiry was converted into a client that has so far generated over $15,000 in revenues. Plus, the author taught the legendary Alwyn Cosgrove exactly how to sell prospects on his $400 per hour rate!
- Getting Publicity. An audio CD interview with publicist, Lizz Harmon Nothing adds to your credibility as a fitness professional like being in the media all the time! And that same credibility makes closing sales so much easier.
- An audio CD interview with client retention guru, Chris Hunsicker Mr. Hunsicker is the author of the book, "Passion at Work" and of the upcoming book, "The Great Lie of Customer Satisfaction - The True Cost of Mediocrity." Companies large and small invest thousands of dollars to have Chris help them increase retention, double and triple the effectiveness of their advertising and increase gross and net profit by applying the strategic principles of what he calls "common sense customer service." He commands $5,000 for his keynote speaking engagements and more for his consulting services.
- Risk Free Money Back Guarantee The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals comes with a 60-day 100% money back guarantee.
Buy The Ultimate Sales Kit for Fitness Professionals Platinum Edition $297.00